AIM
NhlGumby

ORANGE'S CLOCKMAS SPECIAL ORANGE'S CLOCKMAS SPECIAL

it's been a while since I reviewed something

But this caught my attention. I'm glad to see the Clockcrew back at work, especially Orange Clock. You are a good man OrangeClock. Merry Christmas.

Your name is Robert now. Your name is Robert now.

Happy Weeee!!

After being away from Newgrounds.com for so long, it's great to come back and see a wonderful piece of Flash work like this. So much effort crammed into one little kilobyte of information. Incredible. I commend thee, sir.

-Scott-

HardcoreChristmas responds:

It's hard to find people that actually appreciate true flash skill.

good times 2 good times 2

The one that put Good TImes on the map

The original may be the best, but Good Times 2 is the one that put Good Times on the map. Those who don't like Good Times obviously don't like having, well, good times.

good times good times

The Original!

The original is always the best. I love you, man.

Anime Girls in a Nutshell Anime Girls in a Nutshell

Subliminal messaging

Those quick flashing anime pictures left me with the desire to buy an anime doll with its ass being held open. I wonder if Toys 'R Us carries it.

Shrapnel responds:

OrangeClock wanted to take it out but I implored him to leave it in so my new line of Assopening-Anime-Girl-Transformers would sell well.

You're welcome to contact me to get a signed box of Ass-Opening-Asuka-Triple-Changing-Transformer before it comes out December 2002.

Pillsbury Insanity Pillsbury Insanity

Liked the canned laughter

While this emulator you used was much easier to listen to, you should try making your own voices in normal tone, not that annoying high pitched effect on sound recorder. A couple of things I liked was the canned laughter for one. Because it was just so out of place, it made it great. Also liked the effect you used to give the impression of a fast flying Pop n' Fresh using the straight lines flashing behind him. Great job for a first submission.

Layne Staley Tribute Layne Staley Tribute

Whale and Wasp

I think that's how it's spelled. That's Alice in Chains only instrumental song that was ever released onto one of their original full CDs, even though Jar of Flies (the CD whale and wasp is on) along with SAP, can be argued as being only LPs, considering they're only about 30 minutes long. But that does not hold back the fact, that Jar of Flies is probably Alice in Chains' best CD. I could listen to the same 7 or so songs on there for hours, or take it in my car, and leave it in for weeks. But as sad as it was that Layne died, it's not like it came unexpectedly. It's not like he was a golden child and nobody knew he did drugs. What's sad in his case is that it was only a matter of time before he overdosed. Just like many of the other Seattle grunge boys, Layne was an addict. The only one who has any good sense about him is Eddie Vedder, but he's from California. Nevertheless, we'll all miss you Layne.

Rock and Roll Mcdonalds Rock and Roll Mcdonalds

WESLEY WILLIS!!!!

I am going BONKERS over this movie!!! I had no idea there were so many people out there who knew who Wesley Willis is!! This is great! I have a couple of friends who are also going to go BONKERS when they find this movie!! "Rock over London, rock on Chicago: Diet Pepsi, uh huh!" "Mitsubishi, the word is getting around!" "Wheaties, the breakfast of champions!" YAY FOR WESLEY WILLIS!! Oh, and by the way... if you haven't heard them, the Fiasco band (Wesley's first band) kicks major butt! It is soo good. It is really too bad that Wesley fired them all. They really whipped a polar bear's ass with a belt.

Dwedit responds:

You can't blame him, his demons told him to fire his band.

Blockbuster Video, Wow! What a difference!

Bagagagaga Bop! Bagagagaga Bop!

HORRAY!!!!!1

Groundpoint eis teh bezt flasherr evah! Whoop to this movie!! Animutations and fanimutations are so great! I just love every one of them!! Gooooooooooooo GROUNDPOINT!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!11

FMA FMA

I feel sick

I've begun to review only the movies that have a major impact on me, and this is one of them. I realize now that you must have a mental problem because no person in their right mind could make a movie that is this non-intelligent. MasterDeath, if you can understand me, if you can understand the text in front of you, I am here to help you. I want to help you. I want to do what's best for you. Why don't you tell me exactly where you live, and I will come over to your abode and do what someone has done a long time ago. Just hold on MasterDeath! You will be out of your misery soon!