AIM
NhlGumby

Bin Laddidiot Bin Laddidiot

Look at me! Look at me!

Look at me, my name is "pauliojr" and I go to movies I don't like and find movies that are affiliated with them just so I can vote zero and make my opinion known, because I'm more important than everyone else, but I really have nothing of content to say other than "My eyes are filling with shit watching this" because that's all that people want to hear me say and because everybody looks to me for advice and I am a god and you are not.
The game was terrible. Granted it was your first, but could you have at least taken the knife and gun out of their original pictures for the sake of realism? That plus the "kill Bin Laden" idea has been beaten into the ground to no extent. I wish you hadn't added fuel to the fire.

-Scott-

Frogbag gets a license! Frogbag gets a license!

Whoa!!!!!!!

WOW! that was great!!!!!!! I have not played a game like that in forever (however long that is). That was so awesome, I wish I could play it for hours on end, but I have to go now. But you bet your horses I'll be back to play this again. That was the most addictive thing I have played since Parapa the Rapper first came out. I absolutely love this. I hope people don't vote this movie down just because this has been made by a Clock (and a dead one I thought). Wow, I'll be thinking about this game all night until I get back to my house.

Pointless Waste Of Time Pointless Waste Of Time

Weee!!

That was so cool. I don't know why you didn't have more faith in this kind of thing.

Monster Attack from Outer Monster Attack from Outer

I thought it was fun!

Yeah, that was pretty cool. I really enjoy seeing anything that has to do with Ed Wood. I like the intro where you put into text what Criswell was saying at the beginning of Plan 9 From Outer Space. And the space ship was cool too, except that in Plan 9, the strings are not visible. Contrary to popular belief, the strings cannot be seen. I have gone over that movie with a fine comb time and time again, and to this day, I have yet to see strings. Now, you CAN see the shadow cast by the saucers on the background, but that's not strings. I thought I'd just point that out as a misconception.

The LOVE Quiz The LOVE Quiz

Hahaha!!!

I wish you were right here so I could give you a high-five!! That was awesome to the max!! I'm dating your match right now as we speak. I loved this! Hurray for you!!

CrispShadow responds:

Hey thanks comrade! HIGH FIVE! Thank you kindly for your nice review. Heres some beets, and a complimentary 3 speed blenderizer.

Tomatos 2nd Speech Tomatos 2nd Speech

Noooo!!!!!

Remember what happened in 1978!! Aaataaaaaaack of the Killer TOMATOES!!!! That is a great movie. The sequel was even better though. I bought the movie a week ago and I must have seen it about five times already. One of the better B-Movies I own (I will not speak of the bad ones. We are not talking to each other. They hurt me after I watched them. They are not my friends.) But remember, the Tomatoes will attack if not wathced after 24/7 because Dr. Gangreen will steal them and turn them into supertomatoes. The only way to beat them is to play "Puberty Love" at full blast because that is the most god-awful song on earth.

Kill Osama Kill Osama

All Osama movies suck

This one is no exception. Try looking at your game before you up-load it to Newgrounds, and ask yourself, "Does this game suck or not?" This did.

Sack Smash 2001 Sack Smash 2001

Yeah!!

Interesting game, I'd say, and I DO say, if I may say so myself!! I think I did too good though. I mean, I played it through once and then start over again, and finish with a score of 104. That's awfully good I'd like to brag. Great game. I just wish I had some more time to play it again.

War On Terrorism War On Terrorism

I LOVE YOU!!!

THIS MOVIE ROCKS!!!! Almost all of the other Osama movies on Newgrounds have been the same, this one is so different, I LOVE IT!!! You have finally looked past Osama himself and at the whole al-Qaida situation! This is so fun to play, I'm going to play it again!!!!!!! Ahhh, I want to hug you!!!!!

Space Cadet (game) Space Cadet (game)

9,023 with 50 "kills"

Man, this is so much fun. I love this game. I've been playing this game for the past hour, just playing and playing and playing. I only took a short break to write this review and say how awesome this is. If some person finds some way to make this better, they deserve the highest place in Newgrounds.