AIM
NhlGumby

ORANGE'S CLOCKMAS SPECIAL ORANGE'S CLOCKMAS SPECIAL

it's been a while since I reviewed something

But this caught my attention. I'm glad to see the Clockcrew back at work, especially Orange Clock. You are a good man OrangeClock. Merry Christmas.

Your name is Robert now. Your name is Robert now.

Happy Weeee!!

After being away from Newgrounds.com for so long, it's great to come back and see a wonderful piece of Flash work like this. So much effort crammed into one little kilobyte of information. Incredible. I commend thee, sir.

-Scott-

HardcoreChristmas responds:

It's hard to find people that actually appreciate true flash skill.

good times 2 good times 2

The one that put Good TImes on the map

The original may be the best, but Good Times 2 is the one that put Good Times on the map. Those who don't like Good Times obviously don't like having, well, good times.

Bin Laddidiot Bin Laddidiot

Look at me! Look at me!

Look at me, my name is "pauliojr" and I go to movies I don't like and find movies that are affiliated with them just so I can vote zero and make my opinion known, because I'm more important than everyone else, but I really have nothing of content to say other than "My eyes are filling with shit watching this" because that's all that people want to hear me say and because everybody looks to me for advice and I am a god and you are not.
The game was terrible. Granted it was your first, but could you have at least taken the knife and gun out of their original pictures for the sake of realism? That plus the "kill Bin Laden" idea has been beaten into the ground to no extent. I wish you hadn't added fuel to the fire.

-Scott-

Frogbag gets a license! Frogbag gets a license!

Whoa!!!!!!!

WOW! that was great!!!!!!! I have not played a game like that in forever (however long that is). That was so awesome, I wish I could play it for hours on end, but I have to go now. But you bet your horses I'll be back to play this again. That was the most addictive thing I have played since Parapa the Rapper first came out. I absolutely love this. I hope people don't vote this movie down just because this has been made by a Clock (and a dead one I thought). Wow, I'll be thinking about this game all night until I get back to my house.

Pointless Waste Of Time Pointless Waste Of Time

Weee!!

That was so cool. I don't know why you didn't have more faith in this kind of thing.